Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some recent projects

Here's some shots of the projects I've worked on lately. The first one is a cake I made for a friend of mine for her Red Hat Society party. This one was fun to do and it's getting easier for me to work with the fondant. I usually have a hard time getting the wrinkles out near the bottom of the cake. This one was easier since it had the big purple ribbon to help hide any wrinkles that I couldn't get out.


These next ones are a key chain I made. I stamped the image on shrink plastic and colored it with watercolor crayons. After shrinking it, I coated the top with Crystal Effects and some extra-fine glitter. The bead is one that my sister bought for me while shopping in Hiroshima.


The movers come in a couple of weeks, so I think I will do some crafting this next week before all my stuff goes into storage.
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Godelieve said...

How beautiful!!

Unknown said...

i like......

nichole said...

they look great, but then again I dont think there is on project of yours I havnt liked.