Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Workshop!

Between taking care of sick family and making cakes, I've been busy trying to finish the projects for my Christmas Workshop. I still have 2 full sheets of patterned cardstock to play with, but I think I have enough done to post pictures and you will simply have to be surprised by the last few projects. :o)

Here's a shot of what I have so far. You can click on the image to see a bigger picture. I think the angel ornament is my favorite.


There's a basket with 14 cards and envelopes in it, a 6 x 6 envelope album, a mini fold out album, 2 calendars, a "mug" of cocoa, 2 ornaments, pull treats, a lip balm "purse", and several goodie boxes. Here's some inside shots of a few.

The 6 x 6 envelope album:


and the fold out album:


Here's the 14 cards.

As I mentioned in the previous post, there are 2 kits available, one for those far away and want me to mail a pre-cut, pre-stamped kit with instructions, and one for those who can come to my workshop to assemble their goodies. The dates for the workshops are listed below, please RSVP with the date and time you would like to come.

Thursday, December 10 10 am - 7 pm
Friday, December 11 10 am - 7 pm
Monday, December 14 10 am - 7 pm
Tuesday, December 15 10 am - 7 pm

You may choose any time that works best for you on one of these dates. I put 7 pm as the ending time simply meaning that that is the latest I want anyone to arrive. This class will take 3 - 4 hours so if you come any later than that, it will be a VERY late night for us. Also note that you will need to bring your own adhesive and you will probably need a refill or two. There are a LOT of projects here. Also, for the 3-D items, I recommend "sticky strip" or something equally as strong. I can order this for you from SU if you like. Let me know when you reserve your spot for the class.


IMPORTANT NOTE: Because this class will require a lot of prep work on my part, I will need to have all reservations and payment no later than November 27th. The class fees are: Mail out kit-$60, workshop kit-$50.

Don't forget, the first 10 to reserve their spot/kit, get an extra project, supplied by me. And, as usual, I always have a special gift for anyone who introduces me to a new friend either by workshop or by mail.

No comments: