Monday, September 19, 2011

Golf Cake

Here's the golf cake I promised last time. This gentlemen runs a golf course nearby so the theme had to be golf of course. This is what the cake was originally going to look like.


Unfortunately, a week or so before the party, we had a big storm come through  that took down a lot of trees in the area. Apparently the golf course workers had a lot of clean up to do afterwards, so we decided to memorialize the situation in cake.


I made the golf cart from rice crispy treats after seeing a similar one online. That was by far the trickiest part of the cake, but it was definitely fun to do.


I guess I will close this here. Last week was crazy with cakes, so I have plenty more to post, but I'm enjoying some down time right now and think I may go snuggle with my little one.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments: