Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Crafting Again!

Well, we've finally settled in here and Mike has set me up a nice crafting spot in the room we're in. It's quite large, and we were able to get my crafty stuff out of storage, so I've had a chance to play around a bit lately! First off, here's a candle I made for our new Pastor and his family for inviting us over for lunch a few weeks back.

What do you think? Carole and Darlene had a fun time watching me make the candle. I hadn't seen their house yet, and had no idea how they decorated, but figured these colors would be pretty neutral.

Then I saw this neat "light" box over on Splitcoast. I didn't have the same stamp sets she had, but I thought Stampin' Up!s Holy Tritych would make nice Christmas gifts. It's hard to see in the picture, but there is a battery operated tealight in the bottom of the box so it lights up.

After I had finished several of the ones above, I found these hedgehog stamps from Penny Black. My friend Sonja loved the little hedgehogs that Stampin' Up! used to have, so I knew I had to do something with these for her, and this is what I came up with.




















I managed to get a picture of it with the light on inside. If you click on the pictures, you can see them bigger and some of the details better.

Well, I'm off to get the little one out of the tub before she becomes a little prune. Tomorrow I will post some pics of the ornaments I made for my niece and nephews this year.

1 comment:

nichole said...

Love it all! Great Job!